Skinhead dating site

The site continues to produce brands such as Sugar Puffs.

Other engineering, paint and food processing factories prospered for many years, mostly alongside the railway and/or canal.

It was one of the last canals to carry significant commercial traffic (through the 1950s) and is still open to traffic and is used by pleasure craft.In 1894 it became the Southall Norwood Urban District.The southern part of Southall (roughly south of the railway) used to be known as Southall Green (and a section of the main north-south road in the area is still called The Green) and was centred on the historic Grade II* listed Tudor-styled Manor House which dates back to at least 1587.Its earliest record, from ad 830, is of Warberdus bequeathing Norwood Manor and Southall Manor to the archbishops of Canterbury.For Poor Law it was grouped into the Uxbridge Union and was within Uxbridge Rural Sanitary District from 1875.